The Marketing Coordinator Job Description Template.
This Marketing Coordinator Job Description Template is a tool to help you quickly and easily create an informative and effective Marketing Coordinator job posting that will attract highly qualified candidates. Customize the responsibilities and requirements based on the marketing needs of your organization. You can also let our marketing recruitment experts do it for you as part of a customized hiring assistance package.
Overview of a Marketing Coordinator’s Role
Conducting consumer and product research that helps inform the company on how to interact more effectively with markets, prospects, and customers (e.g. purchasing habits, trends, and preferences).
Ensuring that all content and collateral is aligned with brand guidelines.
Assisting with the production, management, distribution, and tracking of marketing content.
Assist with developing and implementing marketing programs, campaigns, and events.
Monitoring and reporting on various marketing channels and activities.
Job Brief: Section 1 – Marketing Coordinator Job Description Template
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support our company’s marketing efforts both online and offline. Your responsibilities will include conducting research, developing content and collateral, supporting promotional activities, and reporting on marketing performance.
Our ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with a solid knowledge of the tactics, tools, platforms, and processes required for modern marketing success. You will need to be comfortable managing your time wisely in order to effectively support a wide variety of marketing initiatives. If you are an enthusiastic and effective communicator who aspires to become an elite marketer, we want to meet you.
This position offers the option to work remotely or from our corporate headquarters.
Responsibilities: Section 2 – Marketing Coordinator Job Description Template
- Conduct research and analysis that provides insight into our markets, prospects, and customers.
- Develop, document and improve key marketing processes.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with colleagues, writers, creatives, developers, and subject matter experts to deliver world-class marketing content.
- Provide hands-on assistance writing, producing, distributing and managing marketing content including website content, print collateral, photography, video, and interactive media.
- Assist with strategy, creative development, monitoring and reporting on various promotional initiatives, including programs, campaigns, and events.
- Gather and analyze data to prepare weekly reports on key marketing activities.
Requirements: Section 3 – Marketing Coordinator Job Description Template
- Proven work experience in a Marketing Coordinator or similar role, or managing the production of media or marketing content.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Comfort with graphic design tools including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Familiarity with online project management tools.
- Solid computer skills, including spreadsheets, word processors, presentation software, and web content management systems.
- Experience conducting research, including customer surveys, and market analysis.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Video editing skills considered an asset